Priesthood - Qualifications
How does someone know if he has the gifts and talents to be a priest? Ask yourself these questions.
- Do I desire to deepen my prayer life in order to grow in my relationship with God?
- Do I seek to strengthen my commitment to Christ and his Church?
- Do I desire to serve God through serving others?
- Do I sense within myself gifts that would enable me to lead people in worship and in building community?
- Do I have a willingness and ability to work with a variety of people?
- Am I a person of at least average intelligence with a desire to learn more about our faith and to share that knowledge with others?
- Do I pay attention to my emotional, spiritual, intellectual, physical and social needs?